Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Flashback: Motegi 2009, Nicky Hayden And Yuki Takahashi Crash

Next October, MotoGP will back to Asian tour, with Japan and Malaysia as the host. Last year at Motegi Circuit Japan, Nicky Hayden and Yuki Takahashi involved on at crash. For Takahashi, Motegi was a home race. He had a lot of pressure from public. Maybe that was on of thr problem why Takahashi push to hard and make Hayden crashed into a gravel After that accident, Nicky Hayden was very disappointed.

“In the gravel trap I tried to ask Takahashi what he was doing; I guess he apologised, but I’m not too big on ‘sorrys’. I know that it’s a home race, and that there’s a lot of pressure, but that’s no excuse for trying to be a hero and take somebody out. It’s a race, and we’ve all done it,” said the Ducati Marlboro man, a relentless professional who can be forgiven for feeling aggrieved.
“It was exactly what we didn’t need. I got a decent start, then just going into the hairpin I just felt somebody hit me and that was it. We could have done with the experience, more than anything, as I need some laps on this bike.”

“This week I felt like I had better communication, and understood people better. We’ve got another race coming up, and I’m in good shape at least. I landed on exactly the same place as I did at Qatar and, apart from a bad headache, I’m feeling ok,” he concluded.

So see for next October 3rd when MotoGP will hosted on Japan. Hopefully there's no more accident for Nicky Hayden



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment