Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2010 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR First Look

2010 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR Black Color2010 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR Side View
2010 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR Motorcycle Wallpaper
2010 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR PictureBlack and White MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR

Who wouldn’t like to own and ride an MV Agusta at least once during a lifetime? I’ve been lucky enough to ride all incarnations of the Brutale from the first 750 through to the latest 1090RR. Not once have I been disappointed. Sure there are niggles and small complaints and it’s nowhere near the cheapest ride in the world but the Brutale is more than just a motorcycle. I find the Brutale to be a symbol of what we’re all struggling to find in life; beauty, perfection, precision, performance and general satisfaction. The 750, 910, 990, 1078 and now the 1090 have left me with strong first impressions. The Brutale makes you feel special in a brutal and sexy way.

Whilst the Brutale 1078RR with its throbbing and raw in-line four almost took me for a ride in an exhilarating nearly out-of-control fashion the 1090RR is somewhat different. MV Agusta has worked very hard to make the 1090RR slightly more civilized. To achieve this ergonomics have been changed giving the rider more space. The new seat height of 32.7 inches (2008 and previous models were 31.7 inches) comes as a result of the new lifted rear end and taller chassis. This also provided more space for my legs and I can push my backside further backwards when I want to ride more aggressively. The foot rests are adjustable on the 1090RR but there’s already more space for my legs than on the 1078RR model. As with the 990R, the 1090RR features all new mirrors with incorporated indicators. Right in front of me sits the new steering damper on an all new headstock. Out on the Misano circuit the steering damper proved very useful indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment