Monday, January 10, 2011
Specification New Kawasaki Z1000 ( 2010 )
Specs / Specification New Kawasaki Z1000 ( 2010 ) :
* Engine: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four
* Displacement: 1043cc
* Bore x Stroke: 77.0 x 56.0mm
* Compression Ratio: 11.8:1
* Fuel Injection: DFI with four 38mm Keihin throttle bodies, oval sub-throttles
* Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
* Transmission: Six-speed
* Final Drive: X-ring chain
* Rake / Trail: 24.5 degrees / 4.1 in.
* Frame Type: Aluminum Backbone
* Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
* Rear Tire: 190/50 ZR17
* Wheelbase: 56.7 in.
* Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41 mm inverted cartridge fork with stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload / 4.7 in.
* Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Horizontal monoshock with stepless rebound damping, adjustable spring preload / 5.4 in.
* Front Brakes: Dual 300mm petal-type rotors with radial-mount four-piston calipers
* Rear Brake: Single 250mm petal-type rotor with single-piston caliper
* Overall Length: 82.5 in.
* Overall Width: 31.7 in.
* Overall Height: 42.1 in.
* Seat Height: 32.1 in.
* Fuel Capacity: 4.1 gal