Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Interwetten Honda Out From MotoGP

Photobucket


Valencia race next Sunday will be the last race for Hiroshi Aoyama and the Interwetten Honda on MotoGP. Intterwetten Honda will sign off from MotoGP 2011. This satellite team will focused for Moto2 project for 2011 with Tom Luthi, and will return to the premier class at 2012.

Aoyama said: “It is a pity that the team cannot continue. I had a really good time with them and I want to thank the team for all they did for me.”
Looking ahead to the Valencia race the Japanese rider continued: “Sometimes I have a good feeling at Valencia and sometimes I don’t. I hope that this time the feeling will be good. Last year I achieved the 250cc world title there and I have some nice memories because of that, but you cannot compare this. I hope that the coming race will be better than the one in Estoril, where I could have finished in the top 10 but made a mistake and had to be satisfied with 12th at the end.”

Aoyama will announce his next year team after Valencia race this Sunday at Ricardo Tormo Circuit. Hiroshi Aoyama and the Interwetten Honda MotoGP Team are aiming for a better result than in Estoril over the weekend, where Aoyama put on a strong performance in the middle of the race but was unable to finish higher than 12th due to a small mistake while in 10th position.

Sayonara Interwetten Honda

0 comments:

Post a Comment