Honda unicorn 150 cc
Motor which is the motor of this Indian origin are visible which do have a basic appearance similar to Mega Pro, but it looks more fresh than the predecessor.
Look at the form of shell lamps made unicorns more up to date, far from the impression jadul Mega Pro still confident maintain round lights.
Not to mention the suspense behind the Unicorn which has adopted the system Monoshock.
With excess capacity as gasoline consumption efficiency Honda
Because that's not surprising that appeared views, Unicorn is the future of Mega Pro and will be released in 2010. Moreover, if we look at the entire line of samurai existing Honda, now only Mega Pro alone is still not modified by PT Astra Honda Motor (AHM).
Unicorn Technical Data:
- Engine: 149.1 cc, 4-step, water cooled OHC, single cylinder
- Power: 13.3 bhp at 8000 rpm
- Torque: 1.3 kg / m at 5500 rpm
- Acceleration (0-60 km / h): 5 seconds
- Mileage: 60 Km / liter
Similarity With Other Motor:
- Tank-like suzuki thunder 125
- The lampshade-like honda nova sonic
- The front legs like a mega pro
- Tail like a cbr 150 back